Monday, May 7, 2012

Day One - Hernan



Day I:
 Breakfast: Egg + Rice + Water = Hungry Hernan
 Lunch: Egg + Rice + Water = Hungry Hernan
 Dinner: Beans (with some bacon taste) + Rice + Water = Not so hungry but unsatisfied Hernan...

 First day of the challenge was depressing, especially since everyone had so much food compared to my single egg and rice meal. I noticed my attention level during class time was drastically decreased. I was hungry and tired throughout the day, and I felt a little sick after running in P.E today. I went to the supermarket and got some;

  • Pasta 
  • Tomato sauce
  • 2 onions
  • 1 potato
  • Bacon Stew
  • 10 bananas
  • yeast

All summing up to a total amount of R$6.50, pretty sweet.


What I cooked today:

 Finished, delicious bread. Now I understand why the French had a revolution over the lack of it haha.

 
Making some colorful food (beans)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment